About Us - Safety and Training
Because ServiceMaster Clean® is committed to doing business the right way, we always put people first. The health, safety, and welfare of our customers, employees, and the communities we serve are paramount. Our ongoing dedication to safety and environmental stewardship is an integral part of our daily operations. Safeguarding lives and property is always our prime concern—a value that ultimately translates to higher productivity and ensuring you receive service that goes above and beyond your expectations. If you have specific safety and compliance concerns, please contact us today.
- We maintain liability and worker's compensation insurance requirements.
- We strictly adhere to all state/provincial, local, federal, and client-provided safety regulations, where applicable.
- Our documented safety policies are distributed and enforced regularly to guarantee awareness and consistent compliance.
- Our environmental stewardship policies guide our use and disposal of potential contaminants and regulated waste.
- Thorough and ongoing technician training programs ensure proper use of equipment and application of products.
- We emphasize risk avoidance in all of our training materials and classes.
- We extensively test our products, processes, and equipment before use.
- Employees are given Material Safety Data Sheets training.
- ServiceMaster Clean professionals are OSHA trained in the United States and WHMIS trained in Canada.