About Us - Corporate Objectives
We choose to emphasize an objective of service. Service is more than just performance of a task with hope of reward. It involves the giving of oneself for the benefit of others. There is value and worth in serving, regardless of title or position. Too often the standards of success or achievement do not provide for recognition with honor for those who perform routine service work. At ServiceMaster Commercial Cleaning, Inc., the service worker is the very lifeblood of our business. We see through our business to provide dignity and respect for the whole person. We will accomplish this by communicating to each person:
- Empowerment of each service partner with knowledge through training, products and equipment
- Definite standards of expectations
- Definite and measurable responsibilities of each employee
- An atmosphere of urgency and a sense of personal ownership
- A sensitivity to the ability and aspirations of each employee
- A positive attitude of service to our clients
Dignity does not result from one specific act, but is the result of many experiences -- in the workplace, in the home and in the community. Neither is dignity measured by the achievement of titles or material wealth. Rather, it comes from the recognition that every person has been created in the image of God, and can grow and develop in a workplace that provides the opportunity to serve others.
Our challenge is to create dignity and income through productivity. This has been and always will be a primary focal point at ServiceMaster Clean as we continue to be the provider of service to banking centers, businesses, medical facilities, schools, distribution centers and large industrial plants.